Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clay: The Healing Underground

Reasons to use clay

Compared to that, what I have to say next about taking clay will seem downright conservative.

Why would you want to take clay? Bentonite attracts and neutralizes poisons in the intestinal tract. It can eliminate food allergies, food poisoning, mucus colitis, spastic colitis, viral infections, stomach flu, and parasites (parasites are unable to reproduce in the presence of clay). There is virtually no digestive disease that clay will not treat. It enriches and balances blood. It absorbs radiation (think cell phones, microwaves, x-rays, TVs and irradiated food, for starters). 

It has been used for alcoholism, arthritis, cataracts, diabetic neuropathy, pain treatment, open wounds, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, stomach ulcers, animal and poisonous insect bites, acne, anemia, in fact, the list of uses is too long for this article. It was used during the Balkan war of 1910 to reduce mortality from cholera among the soldiers from sixty to three percent.
According to Dr Walter W. Bennett, PhD., Epistemologist and Research Scientist, "When used as a media of raw material it inhibits the growth of representative pathogens such as staphylococcus, streptococcus, salmonella, escherichia coli and pseudomonas aeruginosa." So my rule of thumb is to try it on everything.

According to the Canadian Journal of Microbiology (31 [1985], 50-53), Bentonite can absorb pathogenic viruses, aflatoxin (a deadly mold), and pesticides and herbicides including Paraquat and Roundup. The clay is eventually eliminated from the body with the toxins bound to its multiple surfaces.

Clays contain a slew of minerals — mostly calcium, potassium, magnesium, and manganese. Additionally, zinc, copper, selenium, and aluminum can be found in some types.

Externally, every condition I have applied a good quality clay to has responded or been cured. Heck, I’ve even gotten results from using poor quality clay. Lacerations, bedsores, spider bites, poison ivy and mysterious rashes seem to vanish. In fact, I "discovered" clay when I sliced my fingers open with a razor knife while cutting sheetrock. I sprinkled dry clay into the cuts and they stopped bleeding within a minute. Then I bandaged them up and went back to work. And then to my great astonishment, within 15 minutes the pain was gone and the cuts completely healed within 3 days. I also used it on a cat bite that wasn’t healing (very dangerous) and it cleared it up overnight.

Clay has a negative electrical attraction for particles that are positively charged. Most toxic poisons, bacteria and viruses are positively charged. These toxins are irresistibly drawn towards the clay. Clay is made of flat, microscopic, credit-card-shaped "flakes". Laid edge-to-edge, one gram of these particles has the surface area of somewhere around 10 football fields. The greater the surface area the greater its power to pick up positively charged particles.

No comments: