Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Evie Roberson

There must be alternatives to pills and surgery : 


Aside from the occasional cold or accidental injury, I had been healthy my whole life. During the mid-90s, a few unexpected hardships created a great deal of stress in my life. The stress affected my health so I went to see doctors who treated my symptoms with drugs-which created more symptoms and adversely affected my psychological well-being. During my annual checkup and mammogram in fall, 1999, my doctor informed me that I now had high blood pressure. He also told me that I had lumps in my right breast. He prescribed high blood pressure pills, told me to watch the lumps in my breast very closely until they become cancerous and insisted I take drugs for depression.
I decided that a life of popping pills and waiting for a mastectomy was not for me. Vickie Barker knew my husband and she put us in touch with Barney Folger. Barney introduced me to the concept of orthomolecular nutrition. This wonderful man explained how my body works and why it gets sick. He then described a simple regimen to correct my bodily imbalances. Hopeful, I ordered Master Formula 1 and Plus Aminos.(now combined as "No Fool i")  Within a few days I felt so much better I threw the drugs out.

Within six months my blood pressure was completely under control and has been ever since. In 2003, I gave myself a breast exam and, to my surprise and relief, the worrisome lumps had disappeared; to this day they have not returned.

There is no doubt in my mind that taking therapeutic amounts of ASH products (which, admittedly, do not taste very good) enabled my body to heal itself. I feel great all the time and am so thankful to have found this wonderful healing regimen. As thankful members of ASH, my husband and I have made it our mission to encourage others to learn about orthomolecular nutrition.

No comments: